motto

" "L'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle. The love that moves the sun and the other stars." eatpraylove

Thursday, March 3, 2011

oldie but a goodie

A GLASS CAN ONLY SPILL WHAT IT CONTAINS...

mercy.grace.hope.faith.joy
passion.humour.strength
redemption.humility.change
forgiveness.patience.
peace; but most of all Love
so this is life..

As human beings, we need to know that we are not alone, that we are not crazy or completely out of our minds, that there are other people out there who feel as we do, live as we do, love as we do, who are like us. Billyjoel
Not well traveled, not well read, not well-to-do or well bred
Just want to hear instead, "Well Done" good and faithful one...

About Trust…You never truly know a person. Only God knows who you are, when you wake up in the morning, what you do at night, when no one’s watching, what your thoughts and heart reveal about you, what your actions portray„, the way you act towards others. To figure out the human mind and WHY we do the things we do, could take a thousand lifetimes. But we are all born with some sense of right and wrong, and what it means to treat a person the way they deserve to be treated. We have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. I know that God has forgiven us for our debts but He gives us grace and mercy and free will to show what kind of people we truly are. We are the ones given the chance to leave a legacy here on earth, our temporary home. In the mean time, when the world dissapoints us, God is begging to remind us that he came to save us and love us. He is forever showing us His majesty, its in the air we breathe, the gentle breeze on a hut summer day, the kind words people speak, in the laugh of a child, in the flowers, in the water, in the sun, in the moon, in the rain, in the pain and the darkness, He is forever the Almighty and the all powerful one.

1 Timothy 1:5

“The goal of his command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.”

Song of Solomon 8:7

“Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.”
—>”For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,” delares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity.” (Jeremiah 29:11-14a)
“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves.”
— 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
CAME TO MY RESCUE- HILLSONG UNITED
Falling on my knees in worship
Giving all I am to seek your face
Lord all I am is yours

My whole life
I place in your hands
God of Mercy
Humbled I bow down
In your presence at your throne

I called you answered
And you came to my rescue and I
I wanna be where you are

In my life be lifted high
In our world be lifted high
In our love be lifted high
You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. (Psalm 32:7-8)

I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. (Jeremiah 31:3)

Friendship

You know…Lately I’ve been thinking about the friendships I’ve had over the years. I can still remember one of my first best friends that I met in second grade when I moved to Temecula. I remember the best friend I had leaving elementary school. The best friend(s) I had through junior high, high school, in youth group, college and the ones I made at different places of work. My best friends have been older and younger than me, all different ethnicities and have come from all different walks of life. I’ve lost some friends over forgotten reasons, some friends and I have grown apart or moved onto different things, some friends I won’t see for ages then when we get together its like we were never apart, some friends are gone because of me, some friends have left because of them, some friends keep in touch, some I get to see every day, and some call just to tell me they are thinking of me. I will always cherish the amazing moments and memories I have shared with all my best friends and they will always remain dear to me. The door is always open, in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment