motto

" "L'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle. The love that moves the sun and the other stars." eatpraylove

Thursday, February 10, 2011

mariposa

mariposa means butterfly in spanish. for me, a butterfly represents a new beginning, a fresh start. i figured since i blow up my fb so much, maybe i would let it be a little and if you're truly interested in my posts then ya'll can follow my blog. nothing super interesting to discover about me just an opportunity for me to express myself through writing and photos which is a passion of mine for those that know me. that's all for tonight, back to studying! my favorite sports team won tonight so i'm happy. an opening shift in the morning, and then it's time for my birthday weekend. what a perfect time to start bloggin' .
Peace, xoxo Channing
JEREMIAH 29:11"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment